Levels of Assistance
LEVEL I: ASSISTED LIVING
Private room, routine maintenance and repairs, and unlimited use of all common areas plus-
Including living, dining and activity rooms, as well as 24-hour access to kitchen.
- All utilities
- Three home cooked, nutritious and well-balanced meals each day, plus 24 hour availability of snacks
- Daily bed making and trash removal from room
- Weekly personal laundry
- Weekly linen laundry
- Weekly cleaning of room
- Monthly health care assessment, conducted by a Registered Nurse
- Reminders for all activities of daily living (i.e. bathing, dressing, grooming, ambulation/transfers & mealtimes)
- Medication assistance
- Activities and special events
- Cable television in Community Rooms
- Access to local telephone service
- Caring staff 24 hours per day
- Emergency call response system in each room
LEVEL II: ASSISTED CARE
This level of assistance includes all of Level I service plus-
Supervision or limited assistance with activities of daily living including:
- Bathing or showering 2-4 times per week, and/or weekly spa bath.
- Grooming, including hair care, brushing teeth/denture care, shaving. etc.
- Dressing, including selection of clothing and cueing
- Ambulation, transfers, walking and wheelchair assistance from chair, bath, bed and/or toilet
- Limited assistance with toileting
LEVEL III: ASSISTED CARE PLUS
This level of assistance includes all of Level I and Level II service plus-
Extensive assistance with activities of daily living including:
- Bathing or showering 2-4 times per week
- Grooming, including hair care, brushing teeth/denture care, shaving, etc.
- Dressing, including selection of clothing, cueing, and actual dressing activity
- Ambulation, transfers, walking, and wheelchair assistance from chair, bath, bed and/or toilet
- Mealtime assistance
- Incontinence care
- Personal laundry and linen services 2 or more times per week
- Linen changes 2 or more times per week
- Suite maintenance 2 or more times per week
Service needs are assessed using the Resident Assessment & Level Determination tool.Level of Assistance requirement assessments are done upon admission by a Registered Nurse in conjunction with the resident and his or her responsible party. Reassessments are conducted quarterly to determine if the resident qualifies for a change in level of assistance, and fees are adjusted accordingly, either up or down. A resident or responsible party may request a reassessment at any time if they feel that either less or more assistance is needed.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES AVAILABLE
Cable TV in private room
Billed directly to resident (or family) by cable company.
Personal phone in private room
Billed directly to resident (or family) by phone company (with private number).
Skilled Nursing & Therapy services
Per individual Medicare benefit, billed through home health agency.
Suite furniture available